Přejít na obsah

Mistaken Data Counting

Návštěvník Aryss_Mars

Doporučené příspěvky

Návštěvník Aryss_Mars

Hi, 

There is a suspicion that Vodafone didn't count the data consumption right. I have 500 MB included in my package and barely ever turn on the mobile data (inside ČR, no roaming). A few days ago I got an SMS that I had already reached the 75% of my limit in data.

Then, while I was outside and needed a quick access to my e-mails, I switched on the mobile data for a moment, an SMS from Vodafone again notified me that this time I reached 90% of my data included in th package. This is defitiely incorrect. I do not know whether the fact that I have not yet changed my SIM card to the new one affects this anyhow. But it's the first month ever I got this problem and my SIM card is the same since 2015.

I think there is a mistake somewhere, there is no way I could have spent so much data in such a short time span. Worst thing is, I cannot connect to any operator. I called at around 11:30 AM CEST and there is an automated message telling me they can't put me through and that I should "try later" (and hanging up).

WHo can I speak with for such an issue, please? We can cross-examine evidence of data consumption.

Thanks,

Aryss

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

When your phone connects to the internet, it automatically checks for updates and downloads news. To prevent this from happening, you need to set up your phone correctly and, as Tomus writes, monitor which apps are consuming data, as some are reaching into the internet despite the ban.

• Super
  • Premium 5G
  • 18+
  • Vodafone Station WiFi 6
  • Brüx
  • Speedtest
Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

Přidat se ke konverzaci

Přispívat můžete okamžitě a zaregistrovat se později. Pokud máte účet, přihlaste se a přispívejte pod Vaším účtem.
Poznámka: Váš příspěvek vyžaduje před zobrazením schválení moderátorem.

Návštěvník
Odpovědět na toto téma...

×   Vložit jako upravený text.   Obnovit formátování

Pouze 75 emotikon je povoleno.

×   Váš odkaz byl automaticky vložen.   Místo toho zobrazit jako odkaz

×   Váš předchozí obsah byl obnoven.   Vyčistit editor

×   Nemůžete vložit obrázky přímo. Nahrajte nebo vložte obrázky z URL adresy.

• Kdo si právě prohlíží tuto stránku   0 registrovaných uživatelů

• Žádný registrovaný uživatel si neprohlíží tuto stránku
  • Vytvořit...