Přejít na obsah

GigaCube ZTE MF289F - no internet

Doporučené příspěvky

I own a GigaCube ZTE MF289F. This is the version that Vodafone Germany sells/provides for the 4G internet access at home.

Despite not being explicitly listed by Vodafone CZ as supported modem, according to the datasheet it fulfills all requirement.

I have a contract and SIM from Vodafone CZ. In January 2024 the modem could connect to 2G and LTE network and had internet access. Now, the modem can detect the network, but cannot connect to the network anymore. If I swap to a SIM from Vodafone DE, the modem detects the network (Vodafone CZ via Roaming) and can connect without any problem.

To avoid that the SIM is defect, I went to a Vodafone store and they exchanged the SIM. The issue is still present.

Vodafone (technical) support is already informed. I am waiting now for 1.5weeks without any visible progress.

Can you recommend any further steps? What could be the root cause?

Thanks and Cheers!

Maybe the Type Allocation Code (TAC) of the GigaCube ZTE MF289F is of interest. In case there is any block or allow list implemented.

TAC 86478105

• 4G LTE
  • -
  • -
  • -
  • Nové Město, Moldava
Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

• Centrum péče

Hi @a1exandros , we also need to know information about your mobile data plan. Do I understand correctly that you have "Připojení bez kabelu" or "Připojení bez kabelu Naplno 5G"? Did your SIM card and connection work in the same modem before?

• Super Fibre
  • Premium 5G
  • ALLinONE
  • Set-top box Premium
  • Pardubice
Odkaz ke komentáři

4 hours ago, Ondra - Vodafone said:

Hi @a1exandros , we also need to know information about your mobile data plan. Do I understand correctly that you have "Připojení bez kabelu" or "Připojení bez kabelu Naplno 5G"? Did your SIM card and connection work in the same modem before?

I have "Připojení bez kabelu Naplno 5G".

Yes. My SIM card and connection worked correctly in my modem. This was in January 2024.

3 hours ago, tomus said:

Do you have the correct settings in the modem for connecting to the Vodafone network (APN..) ?

Try inserting a different SIM card from a Czech operator (T-mobile, O2) into the modem.

The APN settings are correct. I have the same settings (default). It worked in January 2024. Now it does not work.

I have not changed any configuration.

I don't have any other czech SIM to try.  What is the idea behind your suggestions? Maybe it is worth theeffort.

• 4G LTE
  • -
  • -
  • -
  • Nové Město, Moldava
Odkaz ke komentáři

• Centrum péče

@a1exandros

Thanks for the clarification. If your SIM card and modem worked fine before, I recommend you check if the tariff is active on the SIM card. 
You can call us at 800770077 or email us at https://www.vodafone.cz/pece/en/form-social/techforum/ to check the SIM status. 

• Super Fibre
  • Premium 5G
  • ALLinONE
  • Set-top box Premium
  • Pardubice
Odkaz ke komentáři

I have called the support now several times. The tarif shall be active on the SIM. Unfortunately, the modem still can't connect to the network.

Several times I was promised by technical support that they will work on the issue and call me back. Sadly, they don't call me back. Next deadline is tomorrow 🤞

• 4G LTE
  • -
  • -
  • -
  • Nové Město, Moldava
Odkaz ke komentáři

Přidat se ke konverzaci

Přispívat můžete okamžitě a zaregistrovat se později. Pokud máte účet, přihlaste se a přispívejte pod Vaším účtem.
Poznámka: Váš příspěvek vyžaduje před zobrazením schválení moderátorem.

Návštěvník
Odpovědět na toto téma...

×   Vložit jako upravený text.   Obnovit formátování

Pouze 75 emotikon je povoleno.

×   Váš odkaz byl automaticky vložen.   Místo toho zobrazit jako odkaz

×   Váš předchozí obsah byl obnoven.   Vyčistit editor

×   Nemůžete vložit obrázky přímo. Nahrajte nebo vložte obrázky z URL adresy.

• Kdo si právě prohlíží tuto stránku   0 registrovaných uživatelů

• Žádný registrovaný uživatel si neprohlíží tuto stránku
  • Vytvořit...