Přejít na obsah

My modem lost connection

Tim Feizov

Doporučené příspěvky

• tomus změnil název na My modem lost connection

There is a reported outage at your address, so wait until they fix it.

https://www.vodafone.cz/vypadky/?ruianid=21781460

EN

Start of outage: 19/11/2022 16:49

End of outage: 19/11/2022 22:49

There are problems with the fixed internet network in your location, which may temporarily impair the quality of our services. We are aware of the seriousness of the situation and are already 100% working on the repair. You can find more information about the outage at vodafone.cz/vypadky, where you can also request to be sent an SMS when the outage ends.

CZ 

Začátek výpadku: 19. 11. 2022 16:49

Konec výpadku: 19. 11. 2022 22:49

Ve vaší lokalitě se objevují potíže na síti pevného internetu, které mohou krátkodobě zhoršit kvalitu našich služeb. Uvědomujeme si závažnost situace a na opravě už pracujeme na 100 %. Více informací ohledně výpadku najdete na vodafone.cz/vypadky, kde si zároveň můžete požádat o zaslání SMS při ukončení výpadku.

• Kabel 150 Mb/s
  • -
  • Komfort
  • Compal VF, VTV box, CA modul
  • Brno
  • Speedtest
Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

Check what you signed in the terms and conditions, you need to adjust your expectations accordingly (no offend, I know, that suck...). At night and unfortunately often at the weekend it is probably impossible to reach the technology fully (this is also in this case the reason why it will not be fixed sooner).

Also, in the event of interference / signal drop etc there is no way of knowing where the problem is, the whole fibre node has to be walked and if the problem is intermittent it sometimes takes time to find the cause of the problem (usually another customer interfering with the network).

If you also have a mobile service from Vodafone, you can activate free unlimited mobile internet during the outage in "My Vodafone".

• Super
  • Premium 5G
  • 18+
  • Vodafone Station WiFi 6
  • Brüx
  • Speedtest
Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

Přidat se ke konverzaci

Přispívat můžete okamžitě a zaregistrovat se později. Pokud máte účet, přihlaste se a přispívejte pod Vaším účtem.
Poznámka: Váš příspěvek vyžaduje před zobrazením schválení moderátorem.

Návštěvník
Odpovědět na toto téma...

×   Vložit jako upravený text.   Obnovit formátování

Pouze 75 emotikon je povoleno.

×   Váš odkaz byl automaticky vložen.   Místo toho zobrazit jako odkaz

×   Váš předchozí obsah byl obnoven.   Vyčistit editor

×   Nemůžete vložit obrázky přímo. Nahrajte nebo vložte obrázky z URL adresy.

• Kdo si právě prohlíží tuto stránku   0 registrovaných uživatelů

• Žádný registrovaný uživatel si neprohlíží tuto stránku
  • Vytvořit...