Přejít na obsah

Návštěvník Allison Potter

Doporučené příspěvky

I need to know if there is some way to contact a vodafone support CZ team member in English through email. I have been unable to make phone calls through any of the support numbers listed on the website because either:

- I cannot identify myself with my Czech number because I no longer have the SIM and the Czech phone number is inactive

- my US phone provider will not put the call through, even on the toll free lines like *77 or 800 77 77 77. 

I need to trace my bank transfer to confirm it has been paid. I got an email from a team member this morning after sending a tracing request. I cannot reply to them because when I try to open password verification or view the full conversation, I am met with an error page (see attached). Please note I had not linked the MyVodafone login to my email. I also am unable to access the application on my iphone now, and can only login on the website using my payer number and password. Opening my payer portal where I am listed as an Administrator does not show any evidence of this message/conversation existing. 

Thank you to anyone that can help

1223627531_screenshotfromemail.png.5b6b1f5024aa63b27b4dc079c7c44211.png

37480258_errormessage.png.d2906cbbf32808ce7b516e05a1bc1d66.png

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

• Slamb změnil název na Payment confirmation

Hi @Marek-26 I am running into problems logging into this help page because my phone number is no longer active, I didn't activate email log-in and I can't log in with my payer number 😞

Odkaz ke komentáři

They need to verify you so they can look at your account and provide that information. However, you can check if the payment has been received in My Vodafone. That is, if all you need to know, is that you've paid everything.

You can also call on +420 776 977 100, enter three-time wrong password and operator will verify you with alternative metod. 

• Super
  • Premium 5G
  • 18+
  • Vodafone Station WiFi 6
  • Brüx
  • Speedtest
Odkaz ke komentáři

Přidat se ke konverzaci

Přispívat můžete okamžitě a zaregistrovat se později. Pokud máte účet, přihlaste se a přispívejte pod Vaším účtem.
Poznámka: Váš příspěvek vyžaduje před zobrazením schválení moderátorem.

Návštěvník
Odpovědět na toto téma...

×   Vložit jako upravený text.   Obnovit formátování

Pouze 75 emotikon je povoleno.

×   Váš odkaz byl automaticky vložen.   Místo toho zobrazit jako odkaz

×   Váš předchozí obsah byl obnoven.   Vyčistit editor

×   Nemůžete vložit obrázky přímo. Nahrajte nebo vložte obrázky z URL adresy.

• Kdo si právě prohlíží tuto stránku   0 registrovaných uživatelů

• Žádný registrovaný uživatel si neprohlíží tuto stránku
  • Vytvořit...