Přejít na obsah

Charging for internet while mobile data is OFF

Návštěvník c20h28o2

Doporučené příspěvky

Návštěvník c20h28o2

Hello,

I have a Vodafone sim-card and for now I'm outside from Czech Republic. I'm using iPhone Xs and I can't understand, how it is possible that: Vodafone charges me anytime time when I'm just enabling that sim-card in iOS Settings (one sim is eSim, Vodafone is a plastic sim-card) and even when mobile data is turned off completely for any sim. Just while using Wi-Fi Vodafone charges for using mobile data.

Anybody knows why is that? 

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

Návštěvník c20h28o2

I'm not sure I had same problems with another Czech operator. Also, that operator has a nice option inside app to disable mobile data while abroad. But only Vodafone in CR has all these really nice options like Vodafone Music pass, Video, etc. 🙂

Odkaz ke komentáři

• Centrum péče

@c20h28o2 Hi, In exceptional cases, your phone may connect to the Internet even if you turn off the data on it (eg in a situation where you do not use the data, but still have a connection to the LTE/5G network enabled). 

I'm sending you information on how you can block your internet connection abroad. I strongly recommend you to use the first option.

How can I turn off data roaming?

You have 3 possibilities:

1. Just set Data Cost Control in Roaming to CZK 0 - if you have World Roaming and Connect from Abroad (without free units), you won't be able to connect to the internet outside the countries of the European Union plus Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Great Britain.
  2. You can disable data roaming in the menu on your phone at anytime. In this case, we cannot guarantee that the phone will not connect despite the settings being disabled.
  3. You can disable data connection in My Vodafone (in the menu Services - Internet choose Internet and set GPRS OFF). This choice will turn off all connections and you won't be able to use it if you have home tariff which contains free data volumes (for example Red LTE).
  • Super Fibre
  • Premium 5G
  • ALLinONE
  • Set-top box Premium
  • Pardubice
Odkaz ke komentáři

Přidat se ke konverzaci

Přispívat můžete okamžitě a zaregistrovat se později. Pokud máte účet, přihlaste se a přispívejte pod Vaším účtem.
Poznámka: Váš příspěvek vyžaduje před zobrazením schválení moderátorem.

Návštěvník
Odpovědět na toto téma...

×   Vložit jako upravený text.   Obnovit formátování

Pouze 75 emotikon je povoleno.

×   Váš odkaz byl automaticky vložen.   Místo toho zobrazit jako odkaz

×   Váš předchozí obsah byl obnoven.   Vyčistit editor

×   Nemůžete vložit obrázky přímo. Nahrajte nebo vložte obrázky z URL adresy.

• Kdo si právě prohlíží tuto stránku   0 registrovaných uživatelů

• Žádný registrovaný uživatel si neprohlíží tuto stránku
  • Vytvořit...