Přejít na obsah

Still receiving bills no matter canceled subscript

Návštěvník Tea

Doporučené příspěvky

Návštěvník Tea

I was in Prague from September until February and had wifi and phone services from Vodafone. I canceled wifi in December and my phone at the end of January but was still getting receipts about unpaid bills. I paid some overdue bills on the 27th of April - 501 kc, and today I got an email from the company Finio a.s. to pay about 770 kc. I canceled my phone subscription 3 times already! Once in person and then twice over the phone and then after I got an email this morning I checked my account and noticed it is still getting bills until this day even though it says my account is inactive. What is happening? And can it please stop? I haven't been using that telephone number for almost 10 months now, so I don't understand why I am still getting bills no matter my INACTIVE status of the account. I don't understand why it also says that bills from March on were paid, when no one was using that number!

I don't want to be dealing with this anymore, because I stopped using Vodafone when I left Czech Republic, which was 10 months ago. 

No one can help me or at least doesn’t know how to.

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

• Centrum péče

Hello @Tea, For security reasons we cannot discuss account information on public platforms such as Techforum. Please contact us via socialmediacz@vodafone.com and we will help you. Do not forget to mention the telephone number which you were using with our company and the first and fourth digit of the administrative password for My Vodafone self-care.

• -
  • Premium 5G
  • Komplet
  • VTV box
  • Chrudim
  • Speedtest
Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

Přidat se ke konverzaci

Přispívat můžete okamžitě a zaregistrovat se později. Pokud máte účet, přihlaste se a přispívejte pod Vaším účtem.
Poznámka: Váš příspěvek vyžaduje před zobrazením schválení moderátorem.

Návštěvník
Odpovědět na toto téma...

×   Vložit jako upravený text.   Obnovit formátování

Pouze 75 emotikon je povoleno.

×   Váš odkaz byl automaticky vložen.   Místo toho zobrazit jako odkaz

×   Váš předchozí obsah byl obnoven.   Vyčistit editor

×   Nemůžete vložit obrázky přímo. Nahrajte nebo vložte obrázky z URL adresy.

• Kdo si právě prohlíží tuto stránku   0 registrovaných uživatelů

• Žádný registrovaný uživatel si neprohlíží tuto stránku
  • Vytvořit...