Přejít na obsah

Switch to IPv4

Návštěvník Pavlin Nikolov

Doporučené příspěvky

Sorry I'm creating probably the 100th post about that kind of router for port forwarding (it's my girlfriends router)

Im normally a paid  host of couple servers lately we moved in together with my girlfriend and we kept her router and upped the bill to the best and fastest internet for the servers, the problem is i went to security settings on the router trying to open the ports 27015 and 7777 ( the option wasn't even there ) went to CMD ipconfig and found out she has static IP and not "real IP " my question is where i can call or write an email at least so the static IP turns into a "real IP" v4 

Or at least a solution how to make it work ..

PS: I'm sorry for the wall of text i would really appreciate of detailed info ( you can write on Czech i understand it but my grammar is bad that's why this post is on English) 

Upraveno uživatelem Pavlin Nikolov
Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

Im sorry it seems i have the ipv4 but still i couldn't open my ports what should I say when i call there 

if someone can show up some steps i would be really great full ( if it doesn't require calling) 

i think i need real IP with last 2 digits big ones .

IMG_20211118_210558.jpg

Odkaz ke komentáři

• po 4 týdnech...

So after 2 weeks nearly waiting for them to contact me i wrote mails called to operator ect finnaly my wife went to the office and they said its done they made it
But still i cant open my ports if someone can help me with it in here im tottaly lost with that port forwarding why its not simple like before just making a static ip that never changes and all ports are opened ....
Here is what i'v set up its obviously wrong cuz the ports are not opened .... 😞 please help

e9b0415cb56eaa7c2665c9931e0bb155.png

01fd6562d75427c6153d7835db2e99c9.png

4518062907914de9d99a6bca2e590098.png

Odkaz ke komentáři

• Slamb změnil název na Switch to IPv4

The fact that you have an IPv4 address assigned from your router doesn’t mean you have a public IPv4 on your router/modem. You can either have a block of public IPv6 and a private IPv4, or a public IPv4 and no v6.

Try running https://test-ipv6.com/ - if it says you’re connected over IPv6, then you don’t have a public IPv4 and you have to ask Vodafone to switch you to v4 (again).

• 4G LTE
  • -
  • -
  • Huawei B2368-66
  • JMK
Odkaz ke komentáři

Návštěvník Evzen

Well, since e.g. port 7777 is used by backdoors (https://www.speedguide.net/port.php?port=7777), I wouldn't wonder if Vodafone would be blocking the traffic on port 7777.
Same goes for port 7779: https://www.speedguide.net/port.php?port=7779

Next, in your original post you talk about port 27015 (Steam server?), but you have ports 2016 and 2017 configured on the GUI screenshot... Are you sure this is what you actually wanted?

Odkaz ke komentáři

Přidat se ke konverzaci

Přispívat můžete okamžitě a zaregistrovat se později. Pokud máte účet, přihlaste se a přispívejte pod Vaším účtem.
Poznámka: Váš příspěvek vyžaduje před zobrazením schválení moderátorem.

Návštěvník
Odpovědět na toto téma...

×   Vložit jako upravený text.   Obnovit formátování

Pouze 75 emotikon je povoleno.

×   Váš odkaz byl automaticky vložen.   Místo toho zobrazit jako odkaz

×   Váš předchozí obsah byl obnoven.   Vyčistit editor

×   Nemůžete vložit obrázky přímo. Nahrajte nebo vložte obrázky z URL adresy.

• Kdo si právě prohlíží tuto stránku   0 registrovaných uživatelů

• Žádný registrovaný uživatel si neprohlíží tuto stránku
  • Vytvořit...