I need a little assistance (ch7465vf)

Sorry I'm creating probably the 100th post about that kind of router for port forwarding (it's my girlfriends router)

Im normally a paid  host of couple servers lately we moved in together with my girlfriend and we kept her router and upped the bill to the best and fastest internet for the servers, the problem is i went to security settings on the router trying to open the ports 27015 and 7777 ( the option wasn't even there ) went to CMD ipconfig and found out she has static IP and not "real IP " my question is where i can call or write an email at least so the static IP turns into a "real IP" v4 

Or at least a solution how to make it work ..

PS: I'm sorry for the wall of text i would really appreciate of detailed info ( you can write on Czech i understand it but my grammar is bad that's why this post is on English) 

Edited by Pavlin Nikolov
  • 1000 Mb/s
  • ∞ GB
  • -
  • ch7465vf
  • Praha/Vršovice

Im sorry it seems i have the ipv4 but still i couldn't open my ports what should I say when i call there 

if someone can show up some steps i would be really great full ( if it doesn't require calling) 

i think i need real IP with last 2 digits big ones .

IMG_20211118_210558.jpg

• 1000 Mb/s
  • ∞ GB
  • -
  • ch7465vf
  • Praha/Vršovice