Přejít na obsah

Správa služeb

Návštěvník ATe
Přejít na řešení Vyřešil Návštěvník ATe ,

Doporučené příspěvky

Návštěvník ATe

Dobry den, allow me to address few topics in English, as I'm only learning Czech at the moment.

I've recently became new Vodafone customer by ordering "Velka rodina" service and have following topics:

1. Most critical - as per service contract, Internet speed should be 500 mb/s. In fact, I've seen such speed only 2-3 times since service started (last 10 days) and this is completely inappropriate! Most of the time speed is around 100 mb and not more (sometimes even less). Kindly advise how this may be resolved!

2. Though I've received services, I cannot login to Muj Vodafone - by trying to login, system tells that password is incorrect (I've received some heslo in a sms, but it doesn't work). Tried to reset the password, but not receiving any email. Also, to your notice - in papers for Internet services my account number seem to be put wrongly (last digit is missing), as in the sms I've received little bit different number.

Account number for reference: 52876601.

Kindly let me know how these issues could be resolved.

Thank you. Best regards

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

Návštěvník ATe

@Marek-26, hi there.

Thank you for the clarification. I was looking for a way to address a concern about Internet connection speed to Vodafone, so maybe will check for some contact on their website also.

I was testing mostly through Wi-Fi sitting right in front of the router (provided by Vodafone), so there should be no other conditions significantly influencing the speed. However, tested over cable couple of times - absolutely same result of ~100mb. 

And regarding access to exUPC - I can't use properly. Opening page, but I don't have a password (that one heslo, sent by Vodafone doesn't work), and when trying to reset the password, getting an error message "Omlouváme se, ale došlo k chybě." and recommendation to go for contact center or chat.

By the way, would you please advise on how to reach the chat for exUPC services support?

Odkaz ke komentáři

@ATe You can't meter the speed from provider on WiFi. WiFi connection speed may be affected by many factors. For example, it should be noted that specialy in the 2.4GHz band, the channels overlap and thus cancel each other out, so ther interference each other. The maximum speed of WiFi depend on the slowest device and many WiFi cards in mobile devices and laptops can not reach high speed - when you have WiFi card only with IEEE 802.11 n (lite), thats mean, you can reach teoretical 150Mbps speed in total (up + down), so it is nearly impossible to reach 100Mbps at download.

Can you write there hardware specification of you PC? Especially WiFi and ethernet card.

Best way to reach technical support is call them. I think, they are there 24/7 (czech speaking operators), don't know, how is it with english speaking operators. In any case, your signal strength and quality are good, there is no packet loss, modem have actual firmware and right config etc. so from Vodafone it seems clear.

About My exUPC, you must registrer first, you need to make a new account. You have also mobile services? If you recieve sms with login, it may be to My Vodafone for the mobile services.

• Super
  • Premium 5G
  • 18+
  • Vodafone Station WiFi 6
  • Brüx
  • Speedtest
Odkaz ke komentáři

• Řešení
Návštěvník ATe

Hi Marek,

Thanks for your responses, I appreciate that!

I think I know the reason of slow Internet connection - it's mainly due to Vodafone router. I've made a test - connected another router (Archer AX20) to the one from Vodafone with 5E cable and compared the speed, so same device connected to Archer is showing not less than 300 mbs, while when connecting to Vodafone it gives less than 100 mbs. Ok, I guess it's for proper protocol setup on Vodafone device, so I'll try maybe to play a bit.

And btw, to your point of WiFi connection - on the admin page of Vodafone router there's a connected devices list, showing connection speed, so for connected MacBook Pro it shows around 250 mbs, while in the device itself with SpeedTest (Ookla) it show not more than 100 mbs of Internet connection...

However, I think I'll continue to use Archer for any of my need and Vodafone I'll setup to modem mode instead of router, so it will just pass Internet connection further.

Thank you for the assistance here!

Upraveno uživatelem ATe
Odkaz ke komentáři

Přidat se ke konverzaci

Přispívat můžete okamžitě a zaregistrovat se později. Pokud máte účet, přihlaste se a přispívejte pod Vaším účtem.
Poznámka: Váš příspěvek vyžaduje před zobrazením schválení moderátorem.

Návštěvník
Odpovědět na toto téma...

×   Vložit jako upravený text.   Obnovit formátování

Pouze 75 emotikon je povoleno.

×   Váš odkaz byl automaticky vložen.   Místo toho zobrazit jako odkaz

×   Váš předchozí obsah byl obnoven.   Vyčistit editor

×   Nemůžete vložit obrázky přímo. Nahrajte nebo vložte obrázky z URL adresy.

• Kdo si právě prohlíží tuto stránku   0 registrovaných uživatelů

• Žádný registrovaný uživatel si neprohlíží tuto stránku
  • Vytvořit...