Přejít na obsah

What to do in order to talk with a operator

Návštěvník Alex27

Doporučené příspěvky

Návštěvník Alex27

I have been trying to contact an vodafone operator for over a week!! I am abroad and I really need to speak to one, I have tried all the numbers I could find on this website and all the possible solutions here and nothing works!! This is unacceptable ! I just want to change my tariff, I have tried using the website and the app for this and I always get a error stating that there are technical difficulties, for over a week. This forum is the last thing that I am willing to try before coming back to Czech Republic and canceling my subscription. Please let me know how else I can contact someone for this.

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

Návštěvník Alex27

Marek, I am a customer. I am outside of CZ now and I have been trying to find a operator since last week. This is a discussion on how to possibly find a way to contact Vodafone since there seems to be not one possible thing that this company has that properly works. So is the solution to finding a operator just messaging Vodafone on Facebook or Twitter? Is this the best that the company can do?

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

• Slamb změnil název na What to do in order to talk with a operator

Přidat se ke konverzaci

Přispívat můžete okamžitě a zaregistrovat se později. Pokud máte účet, přihlaste se a přispívejte pod Vaším účtem.
Poznámka: Váš příspěvek vyžaduje před zobrazením schválení moderátorem.

Návštěvník
Odpovědět na toto téma...

×   Vložit jako upravený text.   Obnovit formátování

Pouze 75 emotikon je povoleno.

×   Váš odkaz byl automaticky vložen.   Místo toho zobrazit jako odkaz

×   Váš předchozí obsah byl obnoven.   Vyčistit editor

×   Nemůžete vložit obrázky přímo. Nahrajte nebo vložte obrázky z URL adresy.

• Kdo si právě prohlíží tuto stránku   0 registrovaných uživatelů

• Žádný registrovaný uživatel si neprohlíží tuto stránku
  • Vytvořit...