Přejít na obsah

The customer support is so ridiculous some times in the urgent situations

Návštěvník Sridhar Maddhi

Doporučené příspěvky

Návštěvník Sridhar Maddhi

Today I have been trying to reach the support calling 800777777  for my bills and payments. In the first call- I reached the support guy and told him that I do not speak Czech then he transfer the call to English speaking (waited 7 minutes). Another guy picked the call and same no English speaking- transferring to English speaking support (another 8 minutes waited)

Finally the call connected to the women called Dominika- She said she does not speak English and I have to wait for 48 hours to get the call back and I have been telling her if English speaking guys are busy then why did you ask me to wait 18 minutes on the call and telling me that we are transferring the call? This Dominika is really a bad support and so ridiculous and no patience at all. She is not even giving me a chance to hear out and try to find the workaround or willing to support customer taking an extra mile when the customer is urgent. You must hear the call record and you will know how careless she is.

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

Good morning,

you can check your bills and payments at My Vodafone portal https://www.vodafone.cz/muj/prihlaseni 

As you see, English line was bussy, so the call transfer back to Czech line (few times). Dominika can do the same as previous people, forward your call to English line and you will be in the circle again. So, she (and i think, that was good decision) send callback request to English line.  48 hours is maximum time, they can contact you sooner. 

There is only discussion forum for users, nobody here can hear your call or check your contract/bills/payments. 

• Super
  • Premium 5G
  • 18+
  • Vodafone Station WiFi 6
  • Brüx
  • Speedtest
Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

Přidat se ke konverzaci

Přispívat můžete okamžitě a zaregistrovat se později. Pokud máte účet, přihlaste se a přispívejte pod Vaším účtem.
Poznámka: Váš příspěvek vyžaduje před zobrazením schválení moderátorem.

Návštěvník
Odpovědět na toto téma...

×   Vložit jako upravený text.   Obnovit formátování

Pouze 75 emotikon je povoleno.

×   Váš odkaz byl automaticky vložen.   Místo toho zobrazit jako odkaz

×   Váš předchozí obsah byl obnoven.   Vyčistit editor

×   Nemůžete vložit obrázky přímo. Nahrajte nebo vložte obrázky z URL adresy.

• Kdo si právě prohlíží tuto stránku   0 registrovaných uživatelů

• Žádný registrovaný uživatel si neprohlíží tuto stránku
  • Vytvořit...