Přejít na obsah

Problem upload speed

Návštěvník DaLiu

Doporučené příspěvky

Návštěvník DaLiu

My internet connection is broken for about 3 weeks, 2 weeks ago I started to call, email, chat on facebook and twitter with the technical support from Vodafone (old UPC) to fix my issue, they said its a maintenance of internet in our area (Brunclikova, Prague 6) and I have to be patient, which I did, the maintenance ended on 1st of August 6 PM, I received the SMS that maintenance is done but my internet issue has not changed.

Since then I am calling and chatting daily with somebody from Vodafone to fix my issue and nobody is doing nothing, they tell me all the time to send email to 

poradime@vodafone.com or opravime@vodafone.com which I already did several times and I got no answer to my emails, zero answer.

On the phone all the english operators are busy and when they call me back they have no clue how or when the issue will be fixed as Vodafone is hiring another company to fix their technical issues according to the operator.

Even the technical support on the phone find out that is more than one flat impacted by the issue but they don't have an answer when the issue will be fixed.

How hard is for Vodafone to send a technical team to investigate the box in my building as this is not first time when I have this issue and it was fixed in the past by the old UPC technical team?

download.png

--- www.vodafone.cz ping statistics --- 99 packets transmitted, 85 packets received, 14% packet loss round-trip min/avg/max = 7.514/9.298/20.913 ms

229240675_1815102988693767_8686569602095094757_n.png

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

• tomus změnil název na Problem upload speed
Návštěvník DaLiu
13 minutes ago, Marek-26 said:

Hi,

it's look, like there is still problem in locality. Some interference in upstraem. I am on vacation, so i can't ask someone in Vodafone fom more details.

Clearly there is a problem with the signal in my building, the problem is that they don't send anybody to check it, I don't understand why, I am in talk with them for about 2 weeks.

The worst part is that everytime I call Vodafone technical support (support which basically is nothing techical, they are some basic operators which are taking notes and thats it) they are surprised that my internet is not working, basically all my other calls looks like are not registered in the system with my complains. 

I asked them to forward me to somebody technical who can check the signal of my modem or ping my moden or whatever they check and they don't have anybody like that, when I was under UPC you could talk with somebody technical who could check the connection, not possible anymore.

Odkaz ke komentáři

It can't be problem in your building. It can be problem semewhere near. Somebody can make interference back to the site, or it can be oxided conectors, etc. So all the optic node is interferenced. Sources of interference can be more. It's not easy to find the problem and as you can see, they fix the problems, but some of them can be back or new.

Anyway, problem has been reopened from yesterday. Hope, that technicians will fix it soon.

• Super
  • Premium 5G
  • 18+
  • Vodafone Station WiFi 6
  • Brüx
  • Speedtest
Odkaz ke komentáři

Přidat se ke konverzaci

Přispívat můžete okamžitě a zaregistrovat se později. Pokud máte účet, přihlaste se a přispívejte pod Vaším účtem.
Poznámka: Váš příspěvek vyžaduje před zobrazením schválení moderátorem.

Návštěvník
Odpovědět na toto téma...

×   Vložit jako upravený text.   Obnovit formátování

Pouze 75 emotikon je povoleno.

×   Váš odkaz byl automaticky vložen.   Místo toho zobrazit jako odkaz

×   Váš předchozí obsah byl obnoven.   Vyčistit editor

×   Nemůžete vložit obrázky přímo. Nahrajte nebo vložte obrázky z URL adresy.

• Kdo si právě prohlíží tuto stránku   0 registrovaných uživatelů

• Žádný registrovaný uživatel si neprohlíží tuto stránku
  • Vytvořit...